Discover an inclusive and welcoming learning environment in Canada, where international students can thrive academically and personally while experiencing cultural diversity and forming lifelong friendships. With top-notch universities, stunning natural landscapes, and a reputation for safety and tolerance, Canada offers an exceptional educational experience enriched by its friendly and multicultural communities.
Popular Courses for International Students in Canada
International students have the chance to apply for a range of student visa options in Canada.
- Study Permit: Allows international students to study at a designated learning institution in Canada.
- Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP): Allows graduates to work in Canada for up to three years after completing their studies.
- Student Direct Stream (SDS): Expedited study permit application process for eligible students from select countries.
- Co-op Work Permit: Enables students to work as part of their academic program and gain practical work experience.
- Temporary Resident Visa (TRV): Required for some international students to enter Canada, depending on their country of citizenship.
Each visa category has its own set of requirements and conditions that you need to fulfill. Rest assured, our team is here to guide you through the visa application process and ensure you have all the necessary information.
English Language Proficiency: Demonstrating proficiency in English is a key requirement for a student visa. The minimum score for English language proficiency tests such as IELTS or TOEFL is typically 6.0 or higher (with no band less than 6.0) for undergraduate programs, and 6.5 or higher (with no band less than 6.0 or 6.5) for graduate programs.
Academic Qualifications: Applicants should have completed their secondary education and obtained a high school diploma or an equivalent qualification recognized by Canadian educational institutions.
Pathway Programs: For those interested in pathway programs, they need to demonstrate their eligibility for such programs, which offer a structured progression from one educational level to another, facilitating the transition to higher levels of study.