Skip to main content

Frequently asked questions

How do I choose the right country and university for my studies?

Selecting the perfect destination and institution can be overwhelming. Our education counselors specializes in matching your skills, interests, and goals with the ideal academic journey.

What's the process for getting a student visa?

Navigating visa processes can be complicated, but with our expert guidance, you’ll have comprehensive support to ensure you meet all requirements and submit a strong application. Know more about visa process here: BREAKING DOWN THE STUDENT VISA APPLICATION PROCESS; A STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE TO STUDYING ABROAD WITH STUDENT WORLD


Are there opportunities for scholarships for international students?

There are numerous scholarship opportunities abroad. Know which universities offer scholarships and find out the qualifications required for each here: AVAILABLE SCHOLARSHIPS

Am I allowed to work part-time while pursuing my studies abroad?

In many countries, international students can work part-time during their studies. Our team can help you understand the regulations and find suitable employment. Schedule a free consultation today: CLICK HERE.

What are the entry requirements for universities abroad?

The entry requirements for universities abroad can vary depending on the country, institution, and specific program of study. However, some common entry requirements include:

  • Academic Qualifications
  • English Language Proficiency
  • Standardized Tests
  • Transcripts and Academic Records
  • Statement of Purpose (SOP) or Personal Statement
  • Letters of Recommendation
  • Interviews
  • Portfolio (for certain programs)
  • Visa Requirements
  • Financial Documentation

Do you help with writing Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) statements?

Definitely, our dedicated team will assist you in crafting a strong GTE statement that meets visa requirements. Meanwhile, feel free to click here to check if you qualify using our GTE Quiz.

Are English language proficiency tests required for international students?

English language proficiency tests are required based on nationality. In many cases, yes. Our team can guide you on the specific requirements and qualifications which involve IELTS or TOEFL.

What kind of accommodation options are available for international students?

You can choose from on-campus housing, off-campus apartments, homestays, or shared accommodations, and we’ll help you find the best fit. Available accommodations are available here.

Can I bring my family with me while I study abroad?

Depending on your destination, some countries offer family visas that allow you to bring your spouse, children, or other dependents with you while you pursue your studies. The eligibility and application process for family visas vary from country to country. Our experienced migration experts are here to provide guidance and support when it comes to family visas. Fill out our enquiry form to connect with our migration team: CLICK HERE.