Collecting Personal Information
When you visit our website, we may collect personal information that you voluntarily provide, such as your name, email address, telephone number, and other information relevant to the purposes of our services. We also collect non-personal information, such as IP address, device type, and other data related to use of the website.
Use of Personal Information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Provide the service and support you request
- Manage and develop business relationships with you
- Sending information about our services, promotions and relevant events
- Analyze and improve our website and services
- Fulfill applicable legal and regulatory obligations
Data Protection and Security
We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. We use appropriate security technologies to protect your data and limit access to only those employees who need the information to carry out their duties.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
We do not sell, exchange or disclose your personal information to third parties without your consent, except in the following situations:
- To fulfill the purpose of the service you requested
- If required by law or court order
- To protect our or other users’ rights, property, or safety
- Access and Change of Personal Information
You have the right to access, update or correct your personal information that we hold. You can also request deletion of your data by contacting us via the contacts provided on our website.